11 February 2015

DUMELANG!

WELCOME TO THE THE STREETS!



Peace - Love & Light!

Welcome to my blog.

I have put together my content and will continue to add more and share with everyone interested in my music, more especially SCF Hip Hop. I know Hip Hop is, was and will always be no matter how you label it, in this case i define it AFRICAN HIP HOP to emphasize the fact that I will be mostly sharing music from my projects and with great appreciation i urge you to Explore, listen and discover and more importantly BUY music! Show love, support and most importantly share the musical experience with other children please! LOL...

What you find on this site has been made with Love, extreme hard work and dedication, so drop a positive &/or constructive comments to grow the culture and build real Hip Hop.

On that note, lets check out whats lined up:

  • MUSIC
  • DOWNLOADS
  • VIDEOS
  • STREET NEWS
  • TIPS/READ UPS
  • MANY MORE

ENJOY THE DISCOVERY OF AFRICA THROUGH HIP HOP!
LIVE LONG & ENERGIZE!

No comments: