03 February 2015

POWER [SINGLE]


POWER

Written by: Shynin Armour
Produced By: B.U.F.H Beats
Recorded by: Joint Pusher
The K.I.M Mixtape Vol. 1
Single


DOWNLOAD





LYRICS


-CHORUS-

Release The Power that’s within
Channel in from with in
Release The Power that’s within
Tap in right now
Release The Power that’s within
From with in channel in
Release The Power that’s within
Channel In
Release The Power that’s within
Channel in from with in
Release The Power that’s within
Tap in right now
Release The Power that’s within
From with in channel in
Release The Power that’s within

-1ST Verse-

The power I posses is of an author that is blessed
Well known to write his mind and not what is taught the rest
Real life I manifest
From my mind at its best
Standing with all the oppressed
Like my name is Malcom X
With no money on my mind, I keep walking on the curb
Picture pink and brain talking on taking the world man
Every thing in sight
In the dark in the light
Writing like im Steve Biko when I rhyme what I like
With this power I spread Love
I spread Truth
With this power I show all these shady niggaz F U’s
And just
Do what I do
And that’s
Keeping it moving and
Giving you music
That keeps you’re body grooving and
Never forget about the consciousness and power that’s within
Channeling all of my energy coz that’s where it begins
Coz its all in the mind from the heart to the soul
Keep Keepin it on till its all unfolds


-CHORUS-

Release The Power that’s within
Channel in from with in
Release The Power that’s within
Tap in right now
Release The Power that’s within
From with in channel in
Release The Power that’s within
Channel In
Release The Power that’s within
Channel in from with in
Release The Power that’s within
Tap in right now
Release The Power that’s within
From with in channel in
Release The Power that’s within

-2nd Verse-

See I’ve been begging for change like a kid on the street corner
Lost my pride and all that’s left is just my honour
To conquer
The wilderness like a hungry lion
The streets are wrinkled and I’m heated like a steaming iron
Stretch back
To release a rhyme through your mind
No holding back like David out to drop goliath
Forget the radio; forget the streets and dotted lines
But get what you deserve you worth more unsigned
To a system that’s out to get your mind
Moving through rhythm designed to hypnotize
With lies after lies
my brother its no disguise
Aint shit with out flies
Aint no smoke without fire
Aint no way no how
Im letting this slide now
Like a base ball empire Im calling a strike out
On what is keeping you bound
Im straight bucking it down
Breaking the chains of enslavement and all that’s weighing you deep
Down! Down! Down!
Now it’s the time to get up
If you sleep then wake up
Properganda time is up
Ask Dynamic, Bufh Beats and Social Commentary
1 the 8 the 5 2
Blazing Black Army in the heart

-CHORUS-

Release The Power that’s within
Channel in from with in
Release The Power that’s within
Tap in right now
Release The Power that’s within
From with in channel in
Channel In
Release The Power that’s within
Channel in from with in
Release The Power that’s within
Tap in right now
Release The Power that’s within
From with in channel in

Release The Power that’s within

No comments: